I love.this.corn. I ate this off of the serving spoon before I could even get it on the plate. Twice. It was just going to my family so they don't care about double dipping! What makes this picture so accurate is the Monterey Jack cheese stretching its way up and up as it clings to the corn. Who knew that baking corn, Ro-tel, and Monterey Jack together could marry into such a perfect union together? To top it off, I crumbled these crackers on top to form a crust:
And since there are plenty of leftovers, I will get to enjoy this tomorrow all over again!

3 comments:
I'm pretty sure my husband would like this! I want to give it a try for sure!
Great idea to add the crackers! Looks great!
Oh emmmgeee.. this looks amazing- and it is before 9am. Printed and ready for my meal planning for next week :) Thanks!
Post a Comment