Macaroni salad goes GREEN by adding basil pesto and fresh green beans. Make it extra yummy by adding fresh mozzarella balls and torn basil leaves throughout. Sorry mayonnaise, you are not invited to this party.
I've loved pesto for years, I tried making it homemade probably 4 times. Every time its just awful. This looks so divine, I might just break down and buy some pesto. (plus I have smoked mozz in the fridge that would probably be ammaazzzzing! with this)
4 comments:
I love pesto! Sounds really good.
Yes! ....The cheese does add to it's beauty!
I've loved pesto for years, I tried making it homemade probably 4 times. Every time its just awful. This looks so divine, I might just break down and buy some pesto. (plus I have smoked mozz in the fridge that would probably be ammaazzzzing! with this)
This looks amazing. Seriously, so good.
Post a Comment