sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast tacos

 Breakfast this morning was a breakfast taco with this all-natural sausage:
scrambled eggs and a mix of monterey jack, cheddar, and asadero cheeses and wrapped up in this whole wheat tortilla:


with a sliced Jazz apple on the side.  Jazz apples taste so sweet right now!  So delicious!

We had about 5 tacos worth of leftovers, so I wrapped each one in plastic wrap and foil and placed the bag in the freezer.  These are perfect to heat up for busy mornings and I love getting multiple meals out of one morning of preparation!

3 comments:

Cait's Plate said...

Mmm - that looks awesome! I used to have an egg wrap EVERY morning for breakfast but with all the fresh fruit around I've been craving that(in some way) every morning lately!

Anonymous said...

What an idea! .... I can never get the husband to eat breakfast, he says he hates the wait and would rather just go, he doesn't even grab anything.... This could work! Thank you!!! (crazy how some aluminum foil in the freezer can create such excitement in my world!)

Maw and Paw Paw said...

I need to try asadero cheese and jazz apples.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...